How to make a Bilateral Agreement

First of all, contact the Head of the Department/referee of the foreign university whom you mean to collaborate with. Once you both have agreed on the fields of collaboration, fill in the form and e-mail it to [email protected]. As soon as we send it back to you, submit it to your Consiglio di Dipartimento for approval. Once it has been approved, the International Partnership and Cooperation Office, having received both the Agreement and the Delibera di Dipartimento, will submit them to SA, CdA and to our Rector, in order to let him sign it.  We will then let the foreign institution have two copies of the Agreement which will have to be signed by its legal representative, dated and sent back to us (one copy). Your Agreement will be effective, since then.