With reference to the general objectives of the CdS, teaching pursues the objective of providing knowledge and skills related to the digital profession and the understanding of web marketing.
By acquiring the general and particular principles of online communication, the differences between the traditional and digital use of the user will facilitate the correct reading and interpretation of the particularities of digital marketing.
The approach makes extensive use of the practice and use of external software or applications or available online. 30% of laboratory hours will be used in such a way that the student is able to concretely carry out concrete projects in order to develop concrete, albeit first level, competence in the use of professional technologies.
Understanding the integrated digital communication system will allow for easier action, interpretation and choice in digital managerial areas.
At the end of the course, the student must have the technical ability to understand digital ecosystems, their interrelationships, measurements and the applicable decision-making levers.
The student must also be able to know how to organize the work with his colleagues (Group Project Work) and present it professionally.
The goal is to equip the managerial figure with the knowledge and skills necessary to operate in the new digital environment.
The student must acquire the skills necessary to:
- Understand the principles of use of digital information;
- Apply the basic principles of digital communication;
- Knowing how to interpret the entire corporate digital ecosystem;
- Define possible managerial and marketing decisions in the digital ecosystem;
- Indicate digital operations aimed at achieving the different business objectives.
To this end, the course proposes to transmit the following skills and knowledge in terms of particular objectives:
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
- Recognize all the components of a digital ecosystem;
- Distinguish the possible marketing activities in the different sub-elements;
- Detect the limiting and / or enhancing activities within the integrated system;
- Apply specific digital marketing methods;
- Measure the activities and results of the digital communication process
- Draw up a digital communication plan;
- Draw up an organizational plan for digital activity;
AUTONOMY OF JUDGMENT:
- Interprets and understands the various online business objectives, sales, prospecting and capitalization of the business relationship
- Interprets and judges the completeness of an online business system
- Judge the company's marketing and online sales methods with reference to the main online marketing methods
Orally and graphically (presentation) expresses the fundamental aspects of online business and organizes the company to achieve its goals