The course aims to provide participants with the theoretical and technical knowledge necessary for a thorough understanding of the operating conditions of companies. With respect to the professional profile that the course of study aims to train, the course is aimed at developing the following skills:
Knowledge and learning
- in-depth and specialized knowledge necessary for the analysis of the business crisis phenomena observed with the use of the main interpretative models elaborated in doctrine and in practice.
Autonomy of judgment
- diagnose the state of business crisis
- evaluate, from an integrated perspective, the causes of the crisis, the appropriate diagnostic tools, as well as the most suitable strategies for overcoming the company crisis.
Communication / application skills
- use managerial terminology related to the management of business crisis processes
- apply the knowledge acquired for the diagnosis and understanding of business crisis phenomena.